041013


Remember the time
when you used to enjoy
every single things that flow in life?

The dust have swept away,
4teen years I've been living on earth and I have to admit the exquisite of life I own
He's the best architect of life ever that no one could challenge the great powers of Him
Sliding to the journey of my life, it's so ridiculous
Alhamdulillah mom and dad still has this girl, kind of queer and eccentric one

Revealing back,
at the moment when I'm barely stand
still collide the efforts and spiritual energy that store inside of me
constructing the confidence to continue this life

There's nothing quiet as good as folding up into your own line
and shutting the world outside
The anecdote of life is in a perfect sequences
till I sometimes couldn't imagine the things I'm in throughout this life

I beg to differ,
property and throne create nothing in exchange to the blissfulness
but emptiness strikes in between
Thus,
love and mercy produce something
beyond imagination

Everyone,
life and death are exist
could not run any step

At last,
I feel so grateful
Massive thank you for everything, everyone!
Have a blast x


No comments:

Post a Comment