RMS Titanic ship inspiring words:



I'm so fond with the rain -the way thousands of minuscule droplets fall from the sky and onto our antiquated tin roof with a steady beat, the way wind blows like the tune of the flute, and the way trees dancing their leaves, gently waving its arm in the air just to fix some reasons in between. Unlike the criminal case at the city caused by an impetuous action and that's a warmth consolatory to the rumors. 

Into the sea of waking dreams, memories seep from my veins and across the tears of the rain, silent reverie vividly emblazoned one more time in my mind. At first, I thought that it's the moon that sheds the white light and illuminates my roaring dark sky thus, I'm still not able to set anything yet. I should have awoken from my slumber before I, myself being pulled from my own wreckage, before that home-sweet-home been returned to a dilapidated house, and before the winter turn to the spring season.

Never submit a sweet surrender in life as Allah asked us to do that based in the Al-Quran, Surat Al-Ankabut 26:69 as below:



29:69
Sahih International
And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.
Malay
Dan orang-orang yang berusaha dengan bersungguh-sungguh kerana memenuhi kehendak ugama Kami, sesungguhnya Kami akan memimpin mereka ke jalan-jalan Kami (yang menjadikan mereka bergembira serta beroleh keredaan); dan sesungguhnya (pertolongan dan bantuan) Allah adalah berserta orang-orang yang berusaha membaiki amalannya.


xoxo,
HfshAfndi





No comments:

Post a Comment