THE FACE OF THE REBELLION



The One Who Survive; The One Who Is Crazy Enough She Can Change The World (me)

"Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters." -John Green 


     I'm a pathological picture taker of my own life. Every second of every sight I took. I was once inadvertently and randomly shot to believe that everything was going to be okay in that particular moment because to achieve what I desire mean world to me. What's better to hear than that?

     I'm such an amazing book of a thousand books people have not yet read, perhaps. I always search for many inspirations and successful people to be inspired until I have not enough time to look at myself, to dig my capabilities, to rise up my inner peace to look for His grace to grant me and my beloved one paradise. I'm pretty sure you've ever lived in that one time where your soul was blown away and your confidence level dropped down the earth.

     Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting beyond logistic reasons. Just like tonight, I go nowhere to screenshot my individual words. Earlier, I decided to put good things on my blog, to not feel wasteful of all the time I have but it's crystal clear now that I'm still wrote something unreasonably nonsense. Probably writing is my own escapism at this age.

     Am I deserve my wishlists? idk and I just don't know whereas all of my friends and my relatives are busying themselves occupy some positive vibes and only victories are coming upon them all while I'm here lying down and hoping for the miracle to happen. Wishing you all countless laughter and a warm year to begin. Living with Him, as the only purpose for life, unlock the fact.


vivid,
An individual with the occasional unrealistic idea.
I shouldn't post this. 







No comments:

Post a Comment