2013


1 year.

12 months.

52 weeks.

365 days.

8765 hours.

525949 minutes.

31536000 seconds.

Every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of that year was spent breathing. I would say all that time was spent being alive, but then that would be a blatant lie. I was breathing, yes. My heart was pumping blood, rushing through my veins like a river running wild, every inhale carried oxygen into my lungs where it then seeps into my bloodstream and travels all over the continent that is my body - every pant and gasp and huff and puff courtesy of sleepless, sweaty nights and lonely, lethargic mornings. Converting oxygen into carbon dioxide like it's my full-time job, compensated by the very fact that I am still alive to live another day.

Seconds turn into hours, hours turn into days, days go by like the tears running down the structures of my cheeks. File history was saving copies of my memories for the fourteenth time. This might take a while to detach the companionship from 2013 to another upcoming year which will get tougher, I guess. I keep folding mom's advice on me, "Each of you trio will be sitting on a big examination next year and I'm so anxious. Keep working on!" It rises up my spiritual energy to access my time during this school holiday with good stuffs. The education system was scrabbling to cushion the heartbreak, departure to my future where I'm no longer be a 90's typical student. I've took so much time to reveal back those scattered piece of memories from my past, holding on tightly the victory I've received and it was so crystal clear now that this is the perfect time to show off everything I have visionary.

I'm eventually able to feel the love between the star and the moon at night which is similarity with my envy as we -I and my classmates strolled along the streak of the deep ocean without knowing what the future holds. The future that questioning my mind every single day is the missing piece to the biggest hole in my heart that fits perfectly. Ok so I end up this discretion heart with some valuable photos of the year:

 2 Al-Farabi 2013 ( hashtag photo of the year )

021113 The end of the year class party at New Horizon Garden Kuantan and East Coast Mall

111113 Prefect buffet at Inderapura, Pekan


14/151113 UPSR result of the year quite motivating others including me 


xoxo,
HfshAfndi


No comments:

Post a Comment