The lake of dreams



I knock some senses of mine that literally fall down the earth. Every teardrop is a waterfall at this moment. But still, I'm putting it to an exclusive place that no one own the key I have. I once quit this delusion at the drop of a hat and then suddenly came some great people giving me oceans of enthusiastic utterance with a blooming marvelous revival. Every piece of mixing chords that rolling into my ears beat my heart without a shadow of mind left. Every cries that nudge me contrary wheezing my breath as I try to upload those memories back. The words dissolved while the spirit steps frontward. What am I doing at this age? Why have I face this vicious heart treatment? Should I break it into pieces? Where is the time I wasted this far? How can I fix everything? Am I right in letting these thingy blown into eternity dead star? 

I sometimes feel useless creating this way while others busy themselves doing something better than this. Thus, I don't really understand about the solid reasons upon myself being so staunch to the only dream that won't separate with my lust. Day by day getting by, passing like the wind, pounce like thunder. Nevertheless, I'm still trying to grasp my decisions and hoping for the miracle. I then strengthen my belief -don't want to observe others' talents because mine is so obsolete and obtains irretrievable things that cannot be detained. In fact, those melodies fly across my sound hearing like the wind chimes. I open cavity and thus went against the spirit of despair cavity and embrace my energy subsequently. 


Early crossing on the Khumbu icefall: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/

xoxo, 
HfshAfndi 


No comments:

Post a Comment