THINGS TAKE TIME; Just be patient



     Imagine, living in a world with no living things for a moment, just you and yourself, in the crowd of silence, listening to nothing else but a chain of your ceaseless thoughts and the rhythm of your heartbeats. Toss and turn -unfiltered, unshaped. I stand and stare but no time to care. I was chained by the situation around. It had predominantly changed and I've been sought to face the music. Some people turned to a new leaf -they were seriously adapted to their obligations as a human, as a servant. I'm awe. The rests are still bound with this forged world before reaching resurrection day, sigh. One day, I drew a sight on my classmates and it seemed explicitly different compared to the last year -we had some new mates, few of them are flourish towards mature persons and I felt nothing but surprised. Rumi scribbled, Its your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you but no one can walk it for you. Nevertheless, it's not my cup of tea to admit about the barricade of the country. It takes time for me to visualize the country dignitaries from the bottom of my heart, honestly. Perhaps for a brilliant development. There were truly no words left for me to explicate the beauty, for, even if I try, I afraid, I might unintentionally understate the wondrous of the truth.

                                                                                     

                                                                                                                                       Al-Baqarah:156


     The latest news that embraces the rumour at this country, Malaysia brought a pool of sadness and disappointment to all of us. Allahumma yassir wala tu'asir. Let's pray for MH370. That's the only thing we could do to help instead of making any speculations. When you're in need, in pain or confused, don't speak. Listen. Listen for the duaa He inspires in your heart. And then ask, beg. And don't stop begging. I send my love to everyone that is involved. Don't be sad! Because Allah sends hope in the most desperate moments. Don't forget, the heaviest rain comes out of the darkest clouds. Maybe the brokenness comes to teach you how to kneel. We cry to heal. We feel to stay human. Said, Ya Allah, envelop our hearts with a shield of your light and mercy, so the pain doesn't penetrate. Ameen







                                                                                                                phs by nzmh


     Last evening, I shot a longing glance at my soul -it was unplanned. After a year that elongated (I guess) like our shadows on that day before your step finally withdrew from my sights, I could still remember the smile and laugh and voice and move of you, sister. And it's dwell. The story I've grown to miss so profoundly upon that same comforting advice when needles felt intrusive to my skin or when the pain in my heart began to throb. Truth is, you're no longer reside on the bed next to mine because the fate that was planned by Him, The Most Glorious. I started to feel as if our time together was just in a fleeting moment. You began to leave home on January 2013 and whenever we met after that time, I can feel the gravity that is average. Recalling back, I congratulated you with such boldness in my deep imperative voice and I've thought I've found the closure to the monstrosity of my loneliness before lying in the midst of yearning at night. Once again, I felt like a little child who had just woken up from an atrocious nightmare. In my dream, I had lost a best friend in exchanged stories, a huge chunk of my heart. Here I am thinking, wishing and praying -every second of the day I hold my head high to have endless days with you, by my side, just like before -Make hay while the sun shines



xoxo,
HfshAfndi


No comments:

Post a Comment